Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If you can access ABC iView there is a 2 part documentary about Albert Records focusing a lot on the Easybeats and AC/DC. Some input from Angus Young, a lot of Harry Vanda. Narration is naff, some odd reenactments but some good interviews and clips. Worth watching if your a fan and interested in how 3 Scottish born brothers influenced more than Aussie music. It is called Blood & Thunder: The story of Alberts. It might also be up on YouTube. Second part has more AC/DC.

I don't care how anyone feels about this seeing as I'm 22. But I would fucking ruin Kylie Jenner even though she's only 17. Absolutely ruin her.

I don't care how anyone feels about this seeing as I'm 22. But I would fucking ruin Kylie Jenner even though she's only 17. Absolutely ruin her.

Get in there quick before she explodes:

1397148837_kylie-jenner-lg.jpg

everyone-is-freaking-out-over-kylie-jenn

54203d10f251b.jpg

Update on Mrs Mozza's beach party hen night plans. Apparently it's not in Dumbarton. The bride to be had a choice of various 5 star locations and hotels and after much deliberation he plumped for a function suite in the Dilichip Hotel.

Hors-d'oeuvre at 8pm, carriages midnight.

The Dilly?! ALL. THE. LOLS.

Not exactly a classy crowd, your bird's pals.

NITV the Indigenous TV channel in Australia is showing live coverage of the 15th Pacific Games from Port Morseby, PNG. They've got the PNG v NZ football on just now and 0-0 at HT. It seems to be an U23 comp as doubles up as qualifier for next year's Olympics. On Friday the Federated States of Micronesia lost 0-30 to Tahiti and earlier today they surpassed that by losing 0-38 to Fiji.