Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Twice in the last couple of days I've driven past roadkill skunks. FFFFFFFS do they smell bad, I mean really bad, and that's driving past at about 50mph with just the driver's windae open!

Hope to f**k noonein this household, human or dog ever gets sprayed.

Wouldn't even wish it on an of supporter, or even Paulo!

Heading home through Glasgow Green at around 11.30 last night I encountered a jakeball in a Rangers top with a Pit Bull asking for change for a taxi. He told me he was from Knightswood.tumblr_lkfhpg4LZu1qh59n0o1_500.gif

It's all true. My carefully constructed internet persona, designed to make you all believe I was an erudite, upwardly mobile family man has been exposed as a sham wrapped up in a lie shrouded in bullshit.

Cheers for not telling everyone that I'd also just shat myself, though.

It's all true. My carefully constructed internet persona, designed to make you all believe I was an erudite, upwardly mobile family man has been exposed as a sham wrapped up in a lie shrouded in bullshit.

You're off the hook this time....if you can tell us that the Pit Bull is called 'tiddles'.

Twice in the last couple of days I've driven past roadkill skunks. FFFFFFFS do they smell bad, I mean really bad, and that's driving past at about 50mph with just the driver's windae open!Hope to f**k noonein this household, human or dog ever gets sprayed.Wouldn't even wish it on an of supporter, or even Paulo!

I chuckle at the thought of you saying "windae" in some sort of broken transatlantic twang, just like Lulu.

Twice in the last couple of days I've driven past roadkill skunks. FFFFFFFS do they smell bad, I mean really bad, and that's driving past at about 50mph with just the driver's windae open!Hope to f**k noonein this household, human or dog ever gets sprayed.Wouldn't even wish it on an of supporter, or even Paulo!

I remember driving into Toronto from the airport about 12 years ago. This stink a bit like dope hung in the air. Yup. A skunk had been run over. I guess that's where the herbalists got the name from?