Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was it Kay conn by any chance? Used to be my guidance teacher. Got a text from my mate that she was on the telly.

Aye. She easily got back in her individual chase, they were just needing a younger person in the final chase to get the modern questions and they could have won quite easily

Aye. She easily got back in her individual chase, they were just needing a younger person in the final chase to get the modern questions and they could have won quite easily

Aye a think that shows rigged anyway, the questions the chaser got at the last couple of seconds were shockingly easy haha

Bored with Cbeebies and Tiny Pop, I'm introducing my kid to Bucky O'Hare.

Has she given up the adult films and started a babysitting service?

I'm hoping the former's true if the latter is :wacko:

I'm listening in to a conversation between a mother and her daughter in the pub. The mum has just asked what's the difference between Tinder and Grinder.

'I hear those homosexual men are.... more up for it than their straight counterparts '

I'm trying not to snigger

I'm listening in to a conversation between a mother and her daughter in the pub. The mum has just asked what's the difference between Tinder and Grinder.

'I hear those homosexual men are.... more up for it than their straight counterparts '

I'm trying not to snigger

We stole one of our mates phones once, to wind him up we changed the settings on his Tinder to search for guys and kept swiping right. Within 5 minutes we had like 15 matches and most were willing to meet up right away. Gagging for it