Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The Welsh are a nightmare on social media :lol:

I called them arseholes on Twitter after they beat Belgium and burst my coupon. I spent the next 3 days getting mocked for being from a "failed northern state", not having Gareth Bale as a player and for being an inbred scum. :lol:

Or you could use the tried and tested method of clapping your hands together.

oh the irony...

Palmerston is probably the only stadium left in world football where you all still have those wee wooden rattles :lol:

Buy yeah, plastic clappers are a bit shit and surely the guy could have rehearsed once or twice instead if reading word for word from a piece of A4 :lol:

oh the irony...

Palmerston is probably the only stadium left in world football where you all still have those wee wooden rattles :lol:

Buy yeah, plastic clappers are a bit shit and surely the guy could have rehearsed once or twice instead if reading word for word from a piece of A4 :lol:

I was at the Brisbane v Liverpool friendly couple of weeks ago and someone sitting a few rows behind had a wooden rattle. It was Brisbane though and they are 20 years behind the rest of the developed world with most things.

I was at the Brisbane v Liverpool friendly couple of weeks ago and someone sitting a few rows behind had a wooden rattle. It was Brisbane though and they are 20 years behind the rest of the developed world with most things.

do I have to edit my post to "northern hemisphere" now... :huh:

oh the irony...

The wooden rattles were around long before folk realised they could use their hands though m8 B)

For all of Friday I was utterly convinced it was Saturday. I knew for a fact it was Friday, people continuously told me it was Friday, but it just felt, the whole day, like a Saturday. I literally just thought to myself "I wonder what the Thistle score was" thinking that it was now Sunday morning.

For all of Friday I was utterly convinced it was Saturday. I knew for a fact it was Friday, people continuously told me it was Friday, but it just felt, the whole day, like a Saturday. I literally just thought to myself "I wonder what the Thistle score was" thinking that it was now Sunday morning.

Think you've had one to many jengies mate.