Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Excuse me nurse, could you please take a picture of my thumbs so I can show it to a football forum?

Send me a link of categories we can and cannot discuss in this topic. I must've deleted the message ;)

That was treatable! It could be stitched. Mine was 'un-stitchable' :( Need to wait for it to heal in it's own time. Loada shite.

Genuinely, it'll heal in about 2/3 weeks. I regularly do that in work. I lopped near half my left thumb off (skin side) with a rotary blade and was told my nail stopped any further damage. It was sore and tender as fúck for about a fortnight but was cool to look at it. Then it healed and everything become mundane again.

Genuinely, it'll heal in about 2/3 weeks. I regularly do that in work. I lopped near half my left thumb off (skin side) with a rotary blade and was told my nail stopped any further damage. It was sore and tender as fúck for about a fortnight but was cool to look at it. Then it healed and everything become mundane again.

Really? I thought only lizards could do that. Was going to suggest he does the same to his other thumb so he doesn't spend the rest of his life looking like a asymmetrical freak.

:lol: No idea how I managed to do it tbh. I was cutting my papa's hedges (with scissors) and it must have slipped at the wrong time and I've cut down. Gutting, fair like biting my nails :(

The real story here is he decided to do gardening with scissors,(hedge or thumb? hedge or thumb? f**k it, what can go wrong?) this is major league idiocy, he sounds like the sort that bites his tongue all the time whilst eating.