Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Who took a picture, as you writhed in agony on a football pitch? Your pals or the medics?

Mates yeah. A game of fives comprised entirely of journalists who revel in the misery of others. Naturally they snapped a pic for posterity.

Mates yeah. A game of fives comprised entirely of journalists who revel in the misery of others. Naturally they snapped a pic for posterity.

Did they have a phone/camera on the pitch or send to the dressing room for one. If I was there I'm capable of sniggering and enjoying your pain live, even remembering it later. What sort of person needs a photo?

Walking through the village in Milngavie there was a picture frame sat outside the art shop. On it, it had written "Free to a good home...Or it's the bin for me".

It looked absolutely perfect size for a football top, so I took it home and my signed playoff winners top fits perfectly in it.

Very pleasing.

DSC_0603_zpssvz6idkn.jpg

Here we are, had to do a wee bit of work to make it presentable but I think it looks pretty decent. Pleased with that.