Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Part Time Pervert.

You're a fucking disgrace Grimbo.

Sorry lads but she was on the next table, well sat at it not on it. I has to do more of the craning to do the pervy look, it wasn't pervy I was just admiring her form. So it would have looked worse if I'd got my phone out to take a photograph. & it makes a stupid click sound when I take a pic.

I may be a failed pervert but I did pass my driving test 1st time.

Grimbo

My mate brought round a portion of his home made curry he calls 'Vindaloo x2' earlier. He reckons it's as hot as Phall.

I shall be sampling this for the first time in approximately 2 minutes.

Hold me tight P&B...

I hope you aren't wearing a good pair of strides, it'll go right through like a pipe cleaner.

Woman dies in McDonald’s - but diners eat around her for seven hours before anyone notices

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/05/woman-sat-in-mcdonalds-for-hours-was-actually-dead-5422054/

All she had ordered from the counter was a glass of water, and staff had noticed she was moving when she first came into the diner.

They're on the ball, that mob.

They should put a put another entrance to the sainsburys at Cameron toll. Speaking as a regular visitor (the wife works in a care home round the corner), walking halfway through the centre can be a pain at times.

Philpo.

Does odd-coloured shite travel further or faster, when launched in a projectile manner??

Debatable. In my learned opinion, due to witnessing keech wheeching at close quarters. Although the colour of the missile will not affect its velocity, nor distance travelled, it does make for some pretty patterns upon impact.