Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I passed my yearly medical (needed for work permit) :thumsup2 .Passed with better results than last year. Feeling good!!

I passed my medical yesterday. In and out in 15 minutes and £75 for the privilege. Apparently I'm in "perfect medical health" but because my BMI is a bit high the doctor can only give me a years medical instead of two years. The worst bit is I'm an absolute machine and BMI doesn't account for muscle mass...

Anyway I went out a run last night. Must've done about two miles and my legs are a wreck today.

I'm not a machine, tbqh

I passed my medical yesterday. In and out in 15 minutes and £75 for the privilege. Apparently I'm in "perfect medical health" but because my BMI is a bit high the doctor can only give me a years medical instead of two years. The worst bit is I'm an absolute machine and BMI doesn't account for muscle mass...

Anyway I went out a run last night. Must've done about two miles and my legs are a wreck today.

I'm not a machine, tbqh

Mine cost ฿1000 (£18.44) 3 Hours.

I'm having a beer to celebrate :)

Just eat a salad with lettuce I got from an organic farmer. After 4/5 mouthfuls I had a caterpillar crawling up my hand even though I'd given them a decent wash. Will stick to the supermarket stuff in future.

I made a lamb curry last night and the onions I used were from the garden. I made sure I cleaned them thoroughly before peeling and chopping them, but I still managed to find a slug chopped in half before I put them in the pan.

I can't be certain that there wasn't some slug in my curry. Was absolutely delightful, though.

I rub Vaseline on my balls and inner thighs before exercising

You're supposed to put it on your John Thomas before 'exercising', Throbs.

They teach kids nothing at school, I swear.

I received an official complaint in work the other day because a woman spilled coffee over herself, asked me to pour some out, then said it was now not full enough and too cold and to make her another one. Whilst making her another one, she shouted at me for not apologising [for her spilling coffee over herself], and demanded a refund. I gave her money back from my tips and she stormed off and complained to the duty manager. In the whole ordeal, I didn't say a single word. Mentalist.

I'm not a machine, tbqh

This means they don't think you'll last 2 years to give them another 75 quid. Time to get a bucket list together.

I received an official complaint in work the other day because a woman spilled coffee over herself, asked me to pour some out, then said it was now not full enough and too cold and to make her another one. Whilst making her another one, she shouted at me for not apologising [for her spilling coffee over herself], and demanded a refund. I gave her money back from my tips and she stormed off and complained to the duty manager. In the whole ordeal, I didn't say a single word. Mentalist.

This not good. We are all friends here at P&B. do you want someone to have a word?

It sounds like she needs a good bang. Looser her up a bit.