Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I received an official complaint in work the other day because a woman spilled coffee over herself, asked me to pour some out, then said it was now not full enough and too cold and to make her another one. Whilst making her another one, she shouted at me for not apologising [for her spilling coffee over herself], and demanded a refund. I gave her money back from my tips and she stormed off and complained to the duty manager. In the whole ordeal, I didn't say a single word. Mentalist.

Live scenespost-27595-0-68841400-1446054834_thumb.j

I received an official complaint in work the other day because a woman spilled coffee over herself, asked me to pour some out, then said it was now not full enough and too cold and to make her another one. Whilst making her another one, she shouted at me for not apologising [for her spilling coffee over herself], and demanded a refund. I gave her money back from my tips and she stormed off and complained to the duty manager. In the whole ordeal, I didn't say a single word. Mentalist.

Sounds like someone bitter at the world. You shouldnt worry, shes probably got some terminal disease and will die soon. Then you'll be able to keep your tips.

I'm being made to go to a Halloween party in a costume (I know right!!). Now I hate the whole premise, so I've decided this year to go as Agent Phil Coulsen and see how many people get it when I ask if folk want to join the Avengers Initiative.

That and I don't have time to get a costume and I already own a black suit!! Just trying to figure out whether to go the whole shabang and have the bloody trading cards and a sceptre out my chest!!

I'm being made to go to a Halloween party in a costume (I know right!!). Now I hate the whole premise, so I've decided this year to go as Agent Phil Coulsen and see how many people get it when I ask if folk want to join the Avengers Initiative.

That and I don't have time to get a costume and I already own a black suit!! Just trying to figure out whether to go the whole shabang and have the bloody trading cards and a sceptre out my chest!!

This is my planned outfit

post-38578-14460638366311_thumb.jpg

Smurph are you admitting to being a barista?

I work in a hotel bar but there's a coffee shop attached, which I also work in occasionally.

So yes.

I think that he is taking the piss, thinking that you belong to the legal profession.

I've been to a coffee shop.

It could have been me

Tragic news today about the deid laddie in Aberdeen, only topped by this story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34659811

It's a shame it didn't stop him singing as well.

In 2007, a Genesis reunion tour led to a dislocated vertebra and nerve damage in his hands, leaving him unable to play the drums.