Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm guessing a lack of a permanent address?

Partly. You need a fucking postcode to begin the claim, and then a phone number. My phones microphone has been goosed for months but I only use it for internet tethering and texting.

Once that's all done, the nearest dole office is miles away. It's like someone in Dundee having to sign on in Edinburgh , and I really don't want to take the car anywhere near the city ;)

No wage since end of July/ start of august but funds getting low.

Sigh........

Once that's all done, the nearest dole office is miles away. It's like someone in Dundee having to sign on in Edinburgh , and I really don't want to take the car anywhere near the city ;)

Sigh........

Don't quote me on this, but I think they cover your expenses to get to the office, that's if they require to do given the distance involved. For example, I've got a mate in Durness who signs on over the winter and never needs to go Inverness.

As for the phone mic, come on, how much is a new el cheapo phone really going to cost you?! They might be satisfied enough with a phone interview.

I'd heard of the expenses , but that isn't the bother hc. I'd need to get someone to look after the pooch whilst I was away (full day out on the bus).

Cheapo phone is dilema stuff. I'd need a 3g one as three sim needs one, or an unlocked one for my Vodafone sim (have dual sim phone). 'If' spunking £50 on a cheap 3g one, I'd be better off waiting to get the one I want, Jiayu s3 @ £120 ish.

Plus selection of phones is 'limited'.

I actually meant a landline, which they'd probably need anyway to prove you weren't on a mobile, potentially phoning from Bondi Beach (or Nigeria as they're more realistically concerned with).

Have you considered carrier pigeon?

Edited by Hedgecutter

Partly. You need a fucking postcode to begin the claim, and then a phone number. My phones microphone has been goosed for months but I only use it for internet tethering and texting.

Sigh........

My friend lived up Brora and when he was on the dole he just had to phone them. Best way to deal with the dole is get a job.

I actually meant a landline, which they'd probably need anyway to prove you weren't on a mobile, potentially phoning from Bondi Beach (or Nigeria as they're more realistically concerned with).

Have you considered carrier pigeon?

If the snow keeps up I could send the dug I suppose.

MUSH!

Landline, lol.

It also throws the council list for housing into the ring if I do sign on, which I am totally unsure that I want to do. Bizarre but true.

I'm just over 30, and I'm definitely a beast, so I certainly qualify.

My favourite type of melts are those circular caramel wafers that you sit atop a hot coffee and they go gooey. They're ace.

PM me your details and i will add you as a friend and maybe we can play scrabble.

That boy Eugene reeks of small town mentality he just looks like your average student w****r you'd expect to find in the West end of Glasgow although that's probably a bit harsh on them as they'll no doubt moved on from that played out hipster look over a year ago.

They're literally all wearing Palace gear now, m8.