Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If I did, this thing would have been gone by now. I've got my eye on something, it's near double the price but has a moving graphic behind it 8) I'll find a link and post it later.

This one is far nicer and a lot cheaper, seen a good few on amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/CAMA-Entertainment-Cabinet-suitable-STANDARD/dp/B00KUCR344/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_1

That's a lot like the one I was talking about, apart from the one I want 'floats' and has the screen behind it. That one looks incredibly low, but it is nice.

theres lots of them from that range if you have a wee look, some on amazon don't deliver to scotland though

would probably need someone to come and fit the top bits and screw them to the wall mind you i wouldn't want to attempt it and have it fall in on the tv, that set up is far nicer and cheaper than ikea one

Sorry, but that is horrendous. Why would you want to turn your lounge into a House of Fraser make-up concession ?

Sorry, but that is horrendous. Why would you want to turn your lounge into a House of Fraser make-up concession ?

I like it, me and deeboy were discussing the ikea besta model that he was unsure of. If you have a decent tv storage system that you think is better than I'm all ears

Why would you want to have a bear that hangs around with little boys as your avatar?

Ooh, touchy. :P And your comment says much about you, as does your avatar. Personally, homoerotic fantasies about London gangsters turned part-time boxers turned minor bit-part actors aren't my bag.

I like it, me and deeboy were discussing the ikea besta model that he was unsure of. If you have a decent tv storage system that you think is better than I'm all ears

I have a black and white telly on a stool. You should consider it. It's amazing value and looks fantastic