Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Southern Indian cooking is much more varied and interesting. I agree with Jamaldo about most of the High Street curry houses, nearly all Bangladeshi and boringly similar, unless you get to places like Brick Lane or the "Curry Miles" of Manchester and Birmingham.

Brick lane is both Bangladeshi and overrated (aside from the Jewish Bagel shops that survive at the top)

Brick lane is both Bangladeshi and overrated (aside from the Jewish Bagel shops that survive at the top)

Haven't been for a decade or so, but I liked the menu, meat or chicken, basic cafe furnishings, and tasty food. With yuppiedom expanding eastwards its probably fucked now.

P.S. Birmingham and Manchester curry miles are mainly Bangladeshi too. It's not Bengal/Bangladeshi food I find boring, it's the shite they serve in the average High Street restaurant that I don't like, and the fact its hugely over priced.

Edited by welshbairn