Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You get used to it. They're surprisingly good as teddy bears.

Make the most of it, as you'll miss these days when they're too embarrassed to be seen with you in public :P

The oldest loves a good cuddle, but young Harry spends half the night moving and kicking you.

And I doubt my kids will ever be embarrassed to be seen with me in public, I'm pretty cool...

Accepted the job in Dermatology after Renal could only offer me a 6 month contract extension. Means taking a pay cut but at least it's a permanent contract,plus have the nurse bank to get extra shifts each week :thumsup2

Will be sad to leave but there is a permanent renal post coming up next year so will apply for that as well !!

Started playing 5's again regularly on a Monday night after a couple of years away from it. Great to be back playing and I definitely can feel a bit of fitness coming back. Unfortunately I've picked up this niggly Achilles injury that I can't seem to shift.

Im still as quick as I was when I was 18. But after that 1st yard it all slows down.

I picked up an ankle injury playing football ages ago (must be 6-8 weeks now) and it still hasn't shifted. Starting to think I should go see the doctor to find out if there is anything more serious going on.

We should start a P&B injury ravaged posters thread.

I've got tendonitis in my right knee and haven't been able to play football for a month. That was just after recovering from another knee injury caused by the horrific 'surface' known as 'AstroTurf'.

I'd kill for just one uninterrupted sleep at night. Our youngest has recently taken to climbing into our bed, every night, pushing me right to the edge of the bed in the process and digging his knees/feet/elbows into my side. Brutal stuff.

1621675_10152463503070888_35163434570258