Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My wife bought me a tattoo voucher online a few months back as a birthday present. It's for a place in West Lothian. Have a bit of free time this weekend, so went onto the place's website today and got their number to make appointment. Guy couldn't have been more of a p***k, trying to tell me over the phone about extra charges and other nonsense, so I cancelled the appointment. Obviously a chancing b*****d. Looked at their website gallery there and it seems I've had a lucky escape, their tattoos are awful, all mishapen, schemey, neddy crap. Missus booked it online without seeing the place, lesson learned for her. She managed to get her money refunded through the agent website though, so no harm done.

Name and shame

Morrissey's not allowing meat, chicken or fish to be sold anywhere in the Hydro when he plays in Glasgow. I might buy a ticket just to smuggle in a steak and launch at the c**t.

He done similar when he performed at Perth concert hall. Demanded that Pacos and the concert hall restaurant close or not sell meat while he performed.

They closed. To boost the c***s ego even higher.

Morrissey's not allowing meat, chicken or fish to be sold anywhere in the Hydro when he plays in Glasgow. I might buy a ticket just to smuggle in a steak and launch at the c**t.

He's boycotting Iceland, Farmfoods will be next.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31109638

Launch a steak bake at him on stage

I see what you mean

:(

1604782_orig.jpg

Ooft. That moment when he realises that "ar" and "la" are actually two words...

Oh, and that both the "a"'s should be accented.

Reminds me of a mate who went to get a tattoo of a scorpion, only both he and the tattoo "artist" had only vague ideas of what one looked like.

He pretty much ended up with a lobster on his arm.

Ooft. That moment when he realises that "ar" and "la" are actually two words...

Oh, and that both the "a"'s should be accented.

Reminds me of a mate who went to get a tattoo of a scorpion, only both he and the tattoo "artist" had only vague ideas of what one looked like.

He pretty much ended up with a lobster on his arm.

I ken the boy, Long Gus Stein.

At least the fuckers never used a sledgehammer.

Footage exposes Thirsk abattoir cruelty

6 hours ago

One man has been sacked and three others have had their operating licences suspended after hidden cameras filmed alleged mistreatment of animals at a North Yorkshire slaughterhouse.

Footage captured by Animal Aid apparently shows sheep being kicked and punched at Bowood Lamb in Thirsk.

The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has begun an investigation, as Dan Johnson reports.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31108761