Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Post number 9000 here, taken 6 years and 358 days. Averaging out at 3.66 posts a day.

Apologies to PnB for havering shite on here on a daily basis.

Gutted I just missed out on being responded to with your 9000th post :(

Argos accused of racism after selling black and Asian dolls for £10 less than white toy despite them being exactly the same

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2921231/Argos-accused-racism-selling-black-Asian-dolls-10-white-toy-despite-exactly-same.html

"Mrs O'Reilly, 32, condemned the pricing difference by Argos and said there's 'enough prejudice in the world already without battling against racist toys"

Daft Irish bint.

I just Googled: "Why are gays more flexible then straight men?"

Not found the answer yet but will keep looking and report back to P&B if I find anything interesting.

Boys turn gay from the frustration of trying to fellate themselves, but never quite making it. This effort gives them immense flexibility.

Gid face, gid body and a glint in her eye that says 'I take charge of the fucking'...

She's incredible, not got an outstanding body or face or anything but just one of them types. Think you've spotted it though, definitely the eyes. ;)

It's making SOA even better viewing :P

31 years in this job as of today. :unsure:

Missed out on a wee promotion last June and was refused VS last December. Now hanging on purely for the pension. Really want to walk away but circumstances dictate otherwise. There's a 'wind down' scheme that I will be eligible for in a couple of years so all isn't lost yet, although they will probably pull the plug on that before I'm eligible.. :angry: