Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Is he thick in other aspects of his life?

Or is this just a blind spot?

Yes he is probably the most retarded guy i know, he gave it up in the end and i don't blame him!

One of those guys who can't hold down a job at all and always has a different excuse as to why he's been fired and his parents make excuses for him and blame anyone else, one of them sort of p***ks.

Other than Ronin, I'm struggling to think of a movie in which sean Bean's character isn't killed. And even in Ronin he is shamed and ostracised, bringing his character's participation in the film to an end. Is it a contractual stipulation that Bean must never last the full run time?

Other than Ronin, I'm struggling to think of a movie in which sean Bean's character isn't killed. And even in Ronin he is shamed and ostracised, bringing his character's participation in the film to an end. Is it a contractual stipulation that Bean must never last the full run time?

Don't think he died in The Dark, and he never died in Silent Hill :)

Off work this week so been binging on Netflix. Wads of movies watched and Sons of Anarchy started, The Fall finished, just put on Jackie Brown, supposedly like Pulp Fiction. Fingers crossed it's half as good. SLJ in it so must be decent. :P

You have to watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. One of the funniest sitcoms I've ever watched. Watched the whole 9 seasons within 5 days a couple of weeks back. It's excellent viewing.