Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm not going to ask what you googled to get that picture.

However if you were to drop me a PM.........

No PM required, it's from a Woody Allen film.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everything_You_Always_Wanted_to_Know_About_Sex*_(*But_Were_Afraid_to_Ask)

I'm contemplating moving abroad to go and work. I know for a fact I'd get a job in New Zealand in my area of expertise. It's now just up to me I guess to show some gumption and look into it.

Word of advice; at the interview with the NZ Consulate DO NOT show them your gumption.

How was it? Heard other P&B posters mention going for dinner here. Is it really expensive?

It was good - there is a set menu for 11 per head for a starter and a main which is what we had so not too bad! The stuff on the main menu was pretty expensive but not too bad, came to just over 40 quid with a few drinks as well would def recommend!

For the best roast potatoes i make sure to boil them for a good ten minutes then give them a good bash by putting the lid on it (once the water is removed) and i make sure that not only the edges are cracked but the potatoes are almost completely obliterated then i put them in a roasting tin then in the oven for about 40 minutes stirring once at the half way point

Make sure the roasting tin has some oil in the bottom of it and that it has been in the oven during the time that you have been boiling your potatoes.

Thats a given

Theres nothing worse than roast potatoes that have a nice outside but not good through and through and to make good roasters is so easy just so long as you do what i said

For the yorkies i use 300 ml milk 4 eggs and 150g sifted flour, crank the heat right up and add a bit of oil to the circular trays and pour them in, such a simple recipe but they have bought so much delight to all who have consumed. Yet some people still buy aunt bessys - people who do this are the worst type of people