Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Aye so she just followed me on twitter and I'm thinking it's some dodgy accountpost-14721-14217947405408_thumb.jpg post-14721-14217947887886_thumb.jpg

And then I see that it's not, it's a real person, and she goes out with Neil fucking Razor Ruddock WTF!!!!!!! How do these things happen. Wish my dad locked me in a room with a football when I was younger.

Passed my driving theory test today. I had been told by more than one person that failure would be absolutely shameful, so I was incredibly nervous and it was a big relief to get through (with a half-decent 49/50 in the multiple-choice test).

Well done m8. 49/50 is a superb score. ;) get that practical booked.

Passed my driving theory test today. I had been told by more than one person that failure would be absolutely shameful, so I was incredibly nervous and it was a big relief to get through (with a half-decent 49/50 in the multiple-choice test).

I failed mine first time after attempting to sit it hungover.

Passed with a score similar to that the second time.

Less said about the practical the better.

Well done m8. 49/50 is a superb score. ;) get that practical booked.

Cheers buddy! Not quite at that stage yet, but hopefully not too far away now. :)

I failed mine first time after attempting to sit it hungover.

Passed with a score similar to that the second time.

Less said about the practical the better.

Yeah man, it was actually more difficult than I'd been led to believe. You can get a lot of the answers correct just by using common sense, but there were still quite a few I would never have known unless I'd done a fair bit of revising.

Hibees reaching out to new fans?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1421784262.928561.jpg

I'm supposed to get a letter and haven't received one yet :angry:. Maybe the club aren't sending out any letters to me after my e-mail to them after the Hamilton game last season. :ph34r:

Edited by Eoin Doyle