Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Taylor Swift gave presents to people at Christmas time, and it's really nice and shows how lovely a person my future wife is.

...and made sure to put videos about it up on the Internet. Aye, quite the altruist.

giphy.gif

Really not surprised that she'd be the type to use that phrase.

Is it true that she trademarked the term 'sick beats'? Of all the people to associate themselves with that phrase :lol:

...and made sure to put videos about it up on the Internet. Aye, quite the altruist.

The fans put the videos up in the first place, and I'm sure it's to showcase her appreciation of her fans. I'd be delighted if I was in one of her videos. Please stop being so cynical of my Taylor, hater.

The fans put the videos up in the first place, and I'm sure it's to showcase her appreciation of her fans. I'd be delighted if I was in one of her videos. Please stop being so cynical of my Taylor, hater.

You do know that her exes don't get royalties from the bitchfests she writes about them, don't you? :P

Taylor Swift is not only an absolute piece, but she's the most talented pop artist of her generation.

Doesn't say much for her contemporaries, her latest 'pop' album was offensively mediocre.

Bring back Hazel Dean! :angry:

Is it wrong that despite me already owning at least 4 different versions/special editions/Ridley needs a new pair of shoes editions that I'm seriously considering buying this?

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/blade-runner-30th-anniversary-ultimate-collector-s-edition-blu-ray-uv-copy-24-delivered-2141072

Just as well they said it's a special invite for the 60th Anniversary otherwise they'd be fucked if Australia won and had to host the next one.

Let everyone in - it'd be nice to have a bit more musical variety.

Everyone would probably still play the same drab techno anyway :(

Is it wrong that despite me already owning at least 4 different versions/special editions/Ridley needs a new pair of shoes editions that I'm seriously considering buying this?

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/blade-runner-30th-anniversary-ultimate-collector-s-edition-blu-ray-uv-copy-24-delivered-2141072

Automatically assumed it was a new release of Alien, which would've been definitely understandable.

If Blade Runner's your thing, keep buying them and make yourself a fort out of boxsets to watch it from :thumsup2

"Please note that the Final Cut feature on disc 1 also includes a German audio track."

Please note is a strange term for them to use. It doesn't seem in a boastful tone, it seems like they're concerned people may be offended and this may sway their decision over buying it or not.