Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just goes to show that people from all backgrounds can have these urges, for whatever reason. You have to feel for any moral person who has an attraction to children, as it's not going to be a pleasant life, even if they never cause any harm. The rest need to be kept away from society, in one way or another. Not sure if ideas like this are workable or not, but NIMBY would always be a problem anyway.

Can they not get that chemical castration or their balls cut off?

Can they not get that chemical castration or their balls cut off?

Aye, but it'd still be a lonely life, is what I'm saying. Assume you were somebody who wanted companionship from someone you're sexually attracted to.

Actually, the whole situation gets more horrible the more you think about it :shutup

I'm currently trying to apply for a job in Waitrose but the damned online test won't work on my Chromebook. This means that I have to use my ancient HP Windows laptop, as a result I've been sat waiting on Internet Explorer for 7 minutes and I'm seething.

A talk from Guy Winch PhD addressing the current gap between physical care and mental/emotional care:

https://www.ted.com/talks/guy_winch_the_case_for_emotional_hygiene#t-1031324

It's absolutely brilliant.

I'll take your word for it. Edited by Sergeant Wilson

A talk from Guy Winch PhD addressing the current gap between physical care and mental/emotional care:

https://www.ted.com/talks/guy_winch_the_case_for_emotional_hygiene#t-1031324

It's absolutely brilliant.

Guy Winch, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist, keynote and TED speaker.

giphy.gif