Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

+1 here.

Severe case of burnyarseitis every time I have a dominoes, usually flows out a good 2-3 days after as well.

This reads like you've had Dominos on multiple occasions despite knowing of the reprecussions. This leads to me question if you a moderately retarded.

I paid £2 recently to go along to 'Red Raw' at the Stand in Glasgow, which is a comedy night with ten random acts and usually a moderately good headliner. It's one of my favourite things to do in Glasgow of a Tuesday evening, the only reason I don't go more often is the hellish queues which mean you have to turn up really early in order to get a seat. Anyhow, on the occasion in question, who steps out just before the interval but Frankie Boyle to try out some new material. Unbelievable scenes.

I went to the Comedy Club one Sunday night in Edinburgh last year with a girl I was seeing at the time. Fcuking dreadful! I did win the raffle at the interval though......2 tickets to the midweek show! :(

Couldn't even give them away!

Edited by sjc

My right knee is an absolute state. Started going to the gym every morning before work for a half hour run, but could barely manage the half hour sometimes without it becoming agony. Today I managed about eight minutes before it was unbearable. Play fives aswell, and seem to manage that fine until I get subbed off then have to come back on again. There was a time about three weeks ago where I couldnt bend my knee for a couple of days.

I feel like this will come back to bite me when I'm old.

My right knee is an absolute state. Started going to the gym every morning before work for a half hour run, but could barely manage the half hour sometimes without it becoming agony. Today I managed about eight minutes before it was unbearable. Play fives aswell, and seem to manage that fine until I get subbed off then have to come back on again. There was a time about three weeks ago where I couldnt bend my knee for a couple of days.

What type of pain?

Years ago I used to get this stabbing pain in my knee when I played football, was killing me for months. Decided to go to the physio about it, turned out I picked up an injury the year before, never gave it time to heal property, because it was in my knee it slightly changed my posture, meaning every time I was walking or running I was stretching my tendons in my knee causing the pain.

What type of pain?

Years ago I used to get this stabbing pain in my knee when I played football, was killing me for months. Decided to go to the physio about it, turned out I picked up an injury the year before, never gave it time to heal property, because it was in my knee it slightly changed my posture, meaning every time I was walking or running I was stretching my tendons in my knee causing the pain.

As an aside to this, do people find it better to go to someone like a physio for sporting related injuries rather than a regular GP, or did you get referred onto the physio by the GP?

As an aside to this, do people find it better to go to someone like a physio for sporting related injuries rather than a regular GP, or did you get referred onto the physio by the GP?

I went straight to the physio, always found them better for sport related injuries than a GP

Sitting watching the vape shop across the road. All the local wee neds are trying to get people to buy them the legal highs. #desperados

Why can't they just follow Jim Murphy's lead and sniff glue?

Get to the sports injury clinic that runs out of bells. I had knee problems, went there and they referred me straight to podiatry because I have flat feet. It costs £20 for an initial assessment but is 2 better than waiting 3 months for an nhs referral.