Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

People moan about the NHS but I had a doctor at my house helping my wife within an hour of phoning NHS 24,she had surgery last week and has been feeling awful since she was discharged.The doctor could not have been any nicer and was credit to the out of hours service,

I don't get the it either mate. Hope she's alright.

Got a warning point for saying to 1320Lichtie, "You are a dab and a tim? You disgust me." as Mr X deems calling someone a tim "unacceptable". Can anyone explain why this is, considering 'tim' is what Celtic fans call themselves. They called their young supporters club from Thailand the 'Thai ****' amongst numerous other examples I can't be arsed giving.

I'd like to hear if Celtic fans find this term offensive. If not, I'd like my warning point rescinded pronto, Mr X.

http://www.thecelticwiki.com/m/page/Tim

Edit: Fucking hell, you can't even type the name of their SE Asian kid's supporters club without it self-censoring :1eye

Edited by Dee Man

And he was a Tim.

Coincidence?

I'm just glad that magazine cover had an E at the end.

Think I'll watch Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice tonight after South Park. Brilliantly produced films.