Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

One of the girls I go to college with is one of those weird ones who fantasise over One Direction and live and breathe for these minor celebrities and think that one day, one of them will fall in love with her. Anyway, she went to see Lois Tomlinson at Doncaster's charity match yesterday and was in hospitality. I don't know if this is travel/accommodation/ticket all rolled into one, and I'm going to assume it is, but the price (her friend) paid for this was...

£1,250

Dear. Fucking. God.

Dee Man, did your missus get her 'results' back yet?

Yes, turns out she passed her final assessment. That's the visa application lodged so we should be hearing if they are definitely having us or not soon(ish).

The house goes on the market this week which is a bit of a PTTGOYN as it is now looking better than it ever did after a bit of tidying up and it'll be some other c***s that benefit from it.

One of the girls I go to college with is one of those weird ones who fantasise over One Direction

WTF? Is she a child prodigy or something?

Anyway, she went to see Lois Tomlinson at Doncaster's charity match yesterday

Who? :huh:

I thought they cut all that shit out? I can mind Sky receiving a lot of heat years back for this kind of thing. The guy shouldn't have signed up to Virgin first though. He should have seen what Sky offered. I got my broadband down from £22 to £10 (including phone line rental) by threatening to go to EE, which wasn't a bluff mind you, I would have went.

After the year is up I'll be shopping around again and telling them I'll move if they can't match the offer I'm getting.

Malgorithms at play.

Part of the damned article, would you believe :lol:

Next up: articles about cowboy builders that include ad blurb about their amazing deals on conservatories.

Playing league tennis tonight in the opening game of the season. Was playing away from home on fake clay type stuff, which I absolutely hated. I usually slide about the place, but ever time I tried I just dug a big groove and got nowhere. Meant I wasn't as mobile as usual.

Funny thing was one of the guys I was up against said I should have been able to slide on it with ease. Hmmmmm.......'twas a strange one for sure. Plus we lost!