Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

What show?

Concept for a new show called Played. My mate is a producer so heading down to STV. Not really got any idea about it but I had to fill out a questionnaire about what I'd do in certain situations. He said there'd be beer and crisps so should be okay. Thankfully only getting recorded for the production company for now.

Had to wipe with kitchen roll after i shat earlier as have no shit tickets left til the shop arrives

I mind I was out drinking one night and desperately needed a shite. Once I'd shat I turned around and, to my despair, there was no paper. All that remained was the cardboard tube. So I took the tube, peeled it apart and used it to wipe my arse.

That was a very unpleasant experience. I always check if there is loo roll now before I take a dump when I'm out getting steaming.

Edited by jamamafegan

I mind I was out drinking one night and desperately needed a shite. Once I'd shat I turned around and, to my despair, there was no paper. All that remained was the cardboard tube. So I took the tube, peeled it apart and used it to wipe my arse.

That was a very unpleasant experience. I always check if there is loo roll now before I take a dump when I'm out getting steaming.

That sounds awful, most my jobbies are rotten of late and require a good few wipes. Its not often we run out of toilet paper, but today i have felt like a bit of a low life!

Had that issue at T in the Park. Used the cardboard/splintered wood to destroy my anus with, before resorting to my boxers.

Can't see me going back to TITP tbh.

I woke up at a house party once, went for a shit and realised no toilet roll, the boy holding the party handed me a holiday brochure to wipe my arse with.

I left shortly after.

Use ur socks then flush them much softer dude

Had that issue at T in the Park. Used the cardboard/splintered wood to destroy my anus with, before resorting to my boxers.

Can't see me going back to TITP tbh.

Initially read that as TP, as in Toilet Paper :shutup