Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My Facebook tonight is full of people who are "Sooo buzzing for T tomoz xx" *photo of a suitcase full of alcohol*. I'm struggling to resist commenting about how I'd rather do a week in prison than spend it in a muddy field full of people like them for 4 days or whatever.

I'm not the only one who just doesn't get music festivals am I?

My Facebook tonight is full of people who are "Sooo buzzing for T tomoz xx" *photo of a suitcase full of alcohol*. I'm struggling to resist commenting about how I'd rather do a week in prison than spend it in a muddy field full of people like them for 4 days or whatever.

Your not, I've spent the last 6 years telling my pals I'm not interested in T and I'll just watch the highlights at home With a few cans.

And yet every year they still phone and ask if I'm interested in going.

Being hungover in a field full of wortscunts sounds worse than sticking my dick in a blender

I couldn't think of anything worse than going to T

Going to be trying my hand at tennis tomorrow; my dad was a good tennis player in his youth, he just didn't have the temperament and determination to take his game to the next level though. Hopefully the tennis genes are in me somewhere. ^_^

P&B, making people who hate stuff everyone else they know seems to like since 2003.

I'd rather spend 4 days straight on this site than go.

Jesus, I must be tired. That sentence is making as much sense to me at the moment as this one.

Anyway, festivals are shite.

There's a lassie I'm kind of 'seeing'. I don't really do relationships (lone wolf, bruh!) but she's got a wedding on Friday which she's invited me to go to. I'm working pretty late but said "aye, I'll show up for a party" .. Anyway, tonight she's text and said she paid a deposit for two to New York in Feb and that it's £599 p/p.

I hope she doesn't think that I'm going :lol:

There's a lassie I'm kind of 'seeing'. I don't really do relationships (lone wolf, bruh!) but she's got a wedding on Friday which she's invited me to go to. I'm working pretty late but said "aye, I'll show up for a party" .. Anyway, tonight she's text and said she paid a deposit for two to New York in Feb and that it's £599 p/p.

I hope she doesn't think that I'm going :lol:

Gid banter from her IMO

Don't fall for it ;)

Search and Rescue helicopter been over Dundee for about an hour now, twitter awash with "murderer on the loose" comments

http://www.flightradar24.com/CG951/6bfcf1b

'Mass murder happening' and 'Dundee in lockdown'. Twitter and facebook are good for a chuckle now and again.

Seriously though, the helicopter is doing my head in. Noise starts to fade away and finally looks like I can get some sleep then i all of a sudden it's back.

'Mass murder happening' and 'Dundee in lockdown'. Twitter and facebook are good for a chuckle now and again.

Seriously though, the helicopter is doing my head in. Noise starts to fade away and finally looks like I can get some sleep then i all of a sudden it's back.

Looks like its off to Leuchars to refuel, get to sleep before it heads back