Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I took on two pair of my mates trainers to be cleaned. One was an absolute fucking mess, the other not so much. The worst out of the two have come up great, so I just bashed on with the second pair using the same stuff. Put them outside to dry, they've been shat on and I've brought them in, put them next to my dinner and managed to get beetroot juice on them too. They're yellow. And now they're fucked.

cfiles8475.jpg

^^^ bestgore.com for this pish

I sliced a big chunk off the side of my finger while cutting carpet tiles a few years ago; it grew back, along with the nerve endings. We all have a little lizard inside of us, apparently.

^^^ bestgore.com for this pish

I sliced a big chunk off the side of my finger while cutting carpet tiles a few years ago; it grew back, along with the nerve endings. We all have a little lizard inside of us, apparently.

I'm really chuffed at the progress (mainly because the season starts on Sunday and I'm hoping to be back) and you can already see it's starting to build itself back up. Deeboy said it would grow back but I thought it would take a lot longer tbh.

ETA I totally avoided the euphemism in your post :( I'll let someone else take a shot :P

Edited by 19QOS19