Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Watching the Morton St. Mirren game motivated me to fire up FM for the first time in a while

Still got it, I see

Jesus, I didn't even think that was possible. Any time I've raced into some stupid early lead, everyone seems to give up and you'll be lucky to get any goals in the second half at all.

How shit are Jetsmark that fucking Salisbury would put nineteen past them? :lol:

I saw these on the shelf, I saluted and walked away, I just knew they were better than me.

The hottest chilli pepper money can buy has just gone on sale at Tesco

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/12/the-komodo-dragon-chilli-pepper-is-the-hottest-chilli-pepper-money-can-buy-in-the-uk-and-its-on-sale-at-tesco-5339399/

I am week, I went back and bought them, I could be a gonner by Monday.

Jesus, I didn't even think that was possible. Any time I've raced into some stupid early lead, everyone seems to give up and you'll be lucky to get any goals in the second half at all.

How shit are Jetsmark that fucking Salisbury would put nineteen past them? :lol:

The combined transfer fees paid for all those scorers probably exceeds 50 million pounds, if that answers your question.

The combined transfer fees paid for all those scorers probably exceeds 50 million pounds, if that answers your question.

Ah...maybe that's where I've been going wrong all these years :unsure: