Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just spent the best part of two hours having to untangle the cables on the garage door. Had images of having it stuck open all night. All tension lost of course, but at least the f***er's closed now.

I think that Apple have maybe employed some cheap & nasty firm to make the iPhone 6's out of cheap & nasty materials. I know maybe half a dozen folk who have upgraded to the 6, and I think only one of them still has an iPhone which is still intact or hasn't warped into a slight curve.

I've declined to upgrade from my 5s for these very reasons.

To be fair, I volleyed mine into the bottom corner of my front door (albeit accidentally). Keeper had nae chance.

I've concluded that people that smash their screens are quite simple. I've had the same iphone 4 for nearly 3 years and it's never been smashed, turns out I can walk and hold a phone at the same time.

^^^ never leaves the house type post IMO.

I've had a 3GS, 3S, 4S and 5S and I've only broken one screen. I don't understand these folk who break their screens three times a year. The most amusing story I heard was a girl was using her toilet in the loo, it slipped out her hand and clipped the seat on the way into the bowl: screen gone, water damaged, end of story.