Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just remembered a thing I saw on the news in work yesterday

Something to the effect of calls to allow foster care to be extended beyond 18 year olds... there's this 18 year old girl saying she needs to be there longer because she can't take care of herself, a fair point to make and not at all uncommon, then she says "I don't know how to use the oven"

I have no experience with the care system but if you are fostered by people who leave you at 18 unable to use a cooker then the system has failed you

I just remembered a thing I saw on the news in work yesterday

Something to the effect of calls to allow foster care to be extended beyond 18 year olds... there's this 18 year old girl saying she needs to be there longer because she can't take care of herself, a fair point to make and not at all uncommon, then she says "I don't know how to use the oven"

I have no experience with the care system but if you are fostered by people who leave you at 18 unable to use a cooker then the system has failed you

That wouldn't have happened in 1940's Germany.

She would if she met me tbh and I wid let her.

My girlfriend would never be seen with someone so socially awkward they spend their nights out on Pie and Bovril.

I've got a Dr Who tshirt on today.

Thought I'd try and change the subject. Since this is heading the way of bannings and warnings galore. What am I thinking. Crack on folks.

No, what's happened here is what PredictableGuy always does and it's not very random.

I'm not sure you really know whats going on, but with the schools just being back its not all that surprising youre a bit flustered.

I've got a Dr Who tshirt on today.

Thought I'd try and change the subject. Since this is heading the way of bannings and warnings galore. What am I thinking. Crack on folks.

I'm wearing bright yellow Borussia Dortmund shorts and a Liverpool top. #colourful Edited by 1320Lichtie

I'm wearing bright yellow Borussia Dortmund shorts and a Liverpool top. #colourful

Whilst my tshirt is yellow. That's just an abomination of confusion. Anyway who wears a football top outside of physical activity and games. Let alone a Liverpool one!