Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A guy just ordered a pint of white wine and ginger ale in the pub. Is that even a drink?Hand & neck tattoos were on display- hipster w**k.

There was a time he would have been huckled out onto the street.

Changed days indeed.

Why didn't you glass the c**t?

He was far too pretty to destroy his looks, his words, not mine.

I did piss in his drink when he popped outside for a smoke if his pipe.

We are all winners! I got the satisfaction of pissing in his drink, he got the pleasure of tasting something tastier than white wine & ginger ale.

My best mate has been going out with a new lassie for about 6 months or so and has turned into a total fucking gimp.

He refers to her as his "Mrs", mildly irritating. Asked him if he wanted to go to the football tomorrow, he can't because he has the "in-laws" coming down.

Be thankful you're not married you fucking weed, stop kidding on you are.

Wonder if the mods have ever thought about unbanning one of the multiple alias accounts original user id and not letting on to see how long it would take to be logged into?

Out tomorrow for a mates birthday (by mate I mean someone I've known since school and only see 5/6 times a year).

Saves me having a shite weekend since most of my pals have fucked off to Creamfields, leaving me on my tod. Although to be fair, I'd much rather be in work than at that shite.