Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You enjoy internet stalking? Sorry, I have no need for your interest in me. I find it a little creepy, the last 3 threads I've commented on, you've been the next poster. I've no desire to make enemies on this site, but you are going out your way to be an arsehile. Let me develop as a poster and you may find my posting style as irresistible as I find yours. Peace out man.

Arsehile, is this a gay Nazi salute?

There's some sort of dance music event taking place near my flat this weekend. All day all I've been able to hear is a constant 'thud' coming from the bass. It's incessant and whilst initially it was annoying, now it is driving me crazy.

My wife is raging as she is working nights this weekend so basically got no sleep today because of it.

It's amazing that people think it's acceptable to have this sort of thing in a residential area and not even bother to give warning of it happening.

I need to move somewhere quiet.

Tonight on STV there is a programme entitled 'Through the Keyhole' it's an entertaining wee show about folk, let's call them celebrities having a snout round some ones gaff for the purposes of entertainment.

So who the f**k do you think that they invite on the show? Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Gino d' Campo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1228981/Im-A-Celebrity-star-Gino-D-Acampo-spent-years-prison-burgling-Paul-Youngs-house.html

This is the last c**t that I want rummaging through any house.

Got in the door just there straight from a week in Berlin, turned on the TV to watch MOTD and got Liam Neeson cruising through the Brandenburg Gate / Tiergarten (including the very stop I got my airport bus from earlier today) as the first thing I saw when the idiot box started up. Not hugely crazy I suppose, but felt rather weird.

I now know that'll be another bunch of films where I'll constantly be thinking "been there, know that bridge, that's changed..." and so on. :(

Edited by Hedgecutter