Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yes, because we're turning into a nation of lily-livered, tree hugging, ultra liberal fairies. One guy on Call Kaye today was giving it "We need to abide by the rules and regulations" - f**k off - what rules and regulations do those animals live by?

"But then you're lowering yourself to their level"

"Good"

Technically we are lowering missiles to their level.

Have never rented but does seem strange. Like you said though, probably due to demand. Out of interest, what did you answer for the "how you make the landlord happy" question?

Can't remember now. Some boring crap about being a good tenant, not having drug fuelled late night raves to piss the neighbours off etc

Got a couple of more viewings sorted for this weekend so I hope there's no more of that hassle.

My gripes with Apple continue: went in to the Apple Store in Buchanan Street to buy my mother dearest a new iPad, I thought she was reasonably clued up with the whole thing so I left her to her own devices but we've got home and all of her contacts and photos have disappeared.

Its not only Div who has his IT worries.

My gripes with Apple continue: went in to the Apple Store in Buchanan Street to buy my mother dearest a new iPad, I thought she was reasonably clued up with the whole thing so I left her to her own devices but we've got home and all of her contacts and photos have disappeared.

Its not only Div who has his IT worries.

Did she go on the lash in Mallorca?

Interesting eyewitness name in the story below.

British Airways plane catches fire in Las Vegas

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34193767

"Eyewitness Reggie Bugmuncher said she was waiting at a gate for her flight when she heard people saying: "Oh, my God""

Spelling error, perhaps?

Here' a photo of her

12293222853_3803121e46_b.jpg

Interesting eyewitness name in the story below.

British Airways plane catches fire in Las Vegas

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34193767

"Eyewitness Reggie Bugmuncher said she was waiting at a gate for her flight when she heard people saying: "Oh, my God""

Spelling error, perhaps?

He likes the old cockroach.