Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I see Davy Cameron is getting grief for sanctioning drone strikes which have killed two British ISIS insurgents. Can anyone tell me why?

Because he's shite at it. Just yesterday I killed 10, and I wasn't even trying.

I’ve decided that I’m going to bury a time capsule.

However, I’ve decided that instead of putting the usual sort of stuff in it, I’m just going to shite in it.

There are ancient cesspits all over the place; at least try and be a wee bit creative, eh?

Broken vial of smallpox should do the trick. Make sure and mark it for opening after 2100 so everyone's forgotten what the damned thing was. Lolz!

That needs to be hi-jacked by P&B. Just to see Jackie Bird complain about the damage inflicted by Hurricane Thundercunt.

No no no, they're only taking suggestions. Thundercunt would be vetoed for having too much c**t.

I'm sure someone can come up with better, but I'm thinking Hurricane SparklingBrook might well slip under the wire.

Star Wars has been confirmed as being released on the 17th December. My wife is going to be booked in for a C-Section on the week beginning the 15th. Is it wrong that I've sent her a text asking if she thinks they'd let her do it on the 18th?

:lol: Good luck with that one. Maybe don't mention Star Wars in your reasoning for choosing the 18th.

Star Wars has been confirmed as being released on the 17th December. My wife is going to be booked in for a C-Section on the week beginning the 15th. Is it wrong that I've sent her a text asking if she thinks they'd let her do it on the 18th?

It's absolutely right. In fact it's mandatory, and a refusal on her part should result in instant divorce.

I see Davy Cameron is getting grief for sanctioning drone strikes which have killed two British ISIS insurgents. Can anyone tell me why?

Yes, because we're turning into a nation of lily-livered, tree hugging, ultra liberal fairies. One guy on Call Kaye today was giving it "We need to abide by the rules and regulations" - f**k off - what rules and regulations do those animals live by?

"But then you're lowering yourself to their level"

"Good"

A lightsabre and diy springs to mind.....

Went to a flat viewing yesterday which turned out to be a group session (fnarr). It was really odd trying to size up the place with about 10 others mulling about doing the same thing.

Because of the demand there was also a job interview style application form to fill in with questions like 'I would make my landlord happy because...' to whittle down the applicants.

I know it's been a while since I've been on the flat viewing circuit but that strikes me as very odd behaviour.

Went to a flat viewing yesterday which turned out to be a group session (fnarr). It was really odd trying to size up the place with about 10 others mulling about doing the same thing.

Because of the demand there was also a job interview style application form to fill in with questions like 'I would make my landlord happy because...' to whittle down the applicants.

I know it's been a while since I've been on the flat viewing circuit but that strikes me as very odd behaviour.

Have never rented but does seem strange. Like you said though, probably due to demand. Out of interest, what did you answer for the "how you make the landlord happy" question?

iTunes takes the biscuit for being the worst application in the world. All I want it to do is show the music I want to listen to rather than show me every single song I've bought over the past seven years, spent nearly an hour creating new libraries and all sorts.

Had a similar issue the other night. Had to delete eveything and then re-download the songs. Ever since they've changed the music it's been a shambles.

Edited by Valdas Trakys