Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Don't see the appeal of a curved tele tbh. Paying extra for a bend?! f**k that. There was one on display in Harrods a couple of years ago when I went down. I stood and watched for a couple of minutes and after that time I had forgotten the tele was even curved in all honesty.

I think my tv is on the blink as well sadly. When purchasing my next one I'll be looking for one with a thin rim. Quite like those ones. I'll be sticking with Sony as well :)

I just stumbled upon an article about how Eric Clapton's a massive balls-out racist. I'm amazed I'd never heard this before, considering that he's entirely apologetic about it and Rock Against Racism was even formed as a response to his bitter tirades against non-whites.

The responses to the article were a combination of "E WUZ RIGHT LUK @ BRITTAN NAHW" or people claiming it's OK to be a flaming racist in your twenties/thirties so long as you regret it when you're older (even though the only thing he regrets is having opened his mouth). My stance on nuclear annihilation for the entire human race remains unchanged, people - vote Dave in 2016!