Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Apparently my idea of a Zombie Pope is too far this Halloween.

In other news I've found this CD in my cupboard that I'm gonna listen to and remember my days of underage drinking

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1443115600.421177.jpg

#ned

Surely for Halloween folk should be dressing as an Eastern European and cruise around in a white van?

Talking of hoovers, in my first proper job I was the only remotely practical and non lazy barsteward in the office so was always given important jobs like changing lightbulbs and, on this occasion, unblocking the office hoover hose. In retrospect, something like a stick or a coat hanger would have been the sensible way to sort the blockage, but I decided to use lung power.

I blew the hose (insert Kenneth Williams here) but it was no use - the blockage wouldn't shift. As a keen smoker at the time, I reasoned my suction power would be stronger that my puffing power so tried to suck the blockage clear. None of my colleagues pointed out that this could end badly and miraculously, it worked, and my lungs and nose were instantly filled with a few years worth of dust, fag ash, pine needles etc as the blockage cleared. Genuinely thought I was going to choke to death.

Just to be clear, you attempted to unblock a hose on a hoover by sucking the blockage out? With your mouth?

He took it exceptionally well. Me and a few pals went half an hour early and the woman at the bar hid us at the table round the back. He come in, looked around then the woman asked if he was looking for Jennifer. She brought him round the back to us. One of my pals got it recorded. He was absolutely gutted but pishing himself at the same time.

Definitely worth of doing and it'll get noted in the jotters.

Throbber made me doubt that it was worth doing and I was a horrible person however his reaction was brilliant. We stayed for a few and just blethered about it.

I'll try get the video posted.