Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Seems to be quite a few folk that like to partake in recreational drug use on here

Can't be the only one who finds it pretty stupid and schemey...?

I get the impression that some aren't being serious or are just making it up to act hard

I'd always understood that ching was slang for cocaine, but I see there's some cheap chemical that's called the same thing these days. Dunno what it is, bath salts or some such, the usual stuff that jakeys palm off on schoolweans.

Sort of curious which is the most popular with P&Bers.

Recreational drugs are fucking brilliant. The best way to get through my otherwise dismal life IMO.

^^^ this.

I've never done recreational drugs, and I can confirm that life is pretty dismal without them.

I've been a good boy this week, so I bought myself a little treat. Not bad for less than £3.

As is now traditional, I have included a plate for criticism, although you might want to start with the state of our worktops. Frankly, I'm inclined to take away my treat until I give them a good clean. Disgusting.

Here's a little taste for those who've no idea what this is. Can hardly wait to show it to the wean, preferably right after he's just watched the Avengers so we can compare our childhoods :lol:

post-38705-0-51583500-1443362793_thumb.j