Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Pretty much this. Went to the Krispy Kreme just down from my work a couple of times when it first opened. Ridiculously overpriced and the worst doughnuts I've tried.

I drove through to the one in Edinburgh with my pal when he got his new car. Definitely overpriced, there was a few good ones.

Krispy Kreme is shit. neatly £2 for a doughnut aye right. The doughnuts aren't even good I prefer the filled doughnuts from asda.

Pretty much this. Went to the Krispy Kreme just down from my work a couple of times when it first opened. Ridiculously overpriced and the worst doughnuts I've tried.

I drove through to the one in Edinburgh with my pal when he got his new car. Definitely overpriced, there was a few good ones.

Stephens Steak Bridies grab the headlines but their Pink Jammy donuts are the hidden jewel in their crown. I know Greggs do a similar one but for a donuty, jammy, pink iced sugar hit it's worth. Hunt one down if you're ever passing through Dunfermline. A few west Edinburgh stores stock them but I think the travel time from the bakery leaves them a bit too dry - get them closer to the source.

Stephens Steak Bridies grab the headlines but their Pink Jammy donuts are the hidden jewel in their crown. I know Greggs do a similar one but for a donuty, jammy, pink iced sugar hit it's worth. Hunt one down if you're ever passing through Dunfermline. A few west Edinburgh stores stock them but I think the travel time from the bakery leaves them a bit too dry - get them closer to the source.

I prefer the iced coconut fingers from Stephens tbh.

If I go out this year for Halloween, I'm gonna dress as Marty McFly and make my mate go as Doc Brown.

It's gonna be cold, that body warmer will come in handy.

Apparently my idea of a Zombie Pope is too far this Halloween.

In other news I've found this CD in my cupboard that I'm gonna listen to and remember my days of underage drinking

post-38578-14431154759948_thumb.jpg

#ned

Apparently my idea of a Zombie Pope is too far this Halloween.

In other news I've found this CD in my cupboard that I'm gonna listen to and remember my days of underage drinking

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1443115600.421177.jpg

#ned

It's refreshing to see a pic of a St J fan without filthy fingernails.