Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Joab update. They said they'd let me know yesterday. Nothing. Gave them a call today.

"Hiya any word on the Joab? You did say you would tell us Monday. I ken your busy but cmon to f**k"

"I did say that. I'm speaking wi the big cheese the day, regards the position, so you'll have to wait until the morn"

"Sakes! Whereabouts am I sitting? Near the top, if not top o the pile."

"Hahaha you're a cheeky c**t. I'll give you a bell the morn"

"Look forward to it. C ya."

"Nae bather cunto"*

*the conversation didn't pan out as such, but that was the gist of it

I've done a small interview for the Maccabi Tel Aviv official website. Not bad considering I'm not a journalist and I don't think I've even been mentioned on the Clyde website before. The power of twitter, I suppose.

Joab update. They said they'd let me know yesterday. Nothing. Gave them a call today.

"Hiya any word on the Joab? You did say you would tell us Monday. I ken your busy but cmon to f**k"

"I did say that. I'm speaking wi the big cheese the day, regards the position, so you'll have to wait until the morn"

"Sakes! Whereabouts am I sitting? Near the top, if not top o the pile."

"Hahaha you're a cheeky c**t. I'll give you a bell the morn"

"Look forward to it. C ya."

"Nae bather cunto"*

*the conversation didn't pan out as such, but that was the gist of it

Being a cheeky c**t can sometimes work at interviews. My wee cuz was asked at one what his weakness was and he replied with "Kryptonite". He got the job, the little cocky, over-confident b*****d that he is.

Being a cheeky c**t can sometimes work at interviews. My wee cuz was asked at one what his weakness was and he replied with "Kryptonite". He got the job, the little cocky, over-confident b*****d that he is.

When asked about weaknesses I generally reply "drugs and women".

I'm self-employed.

I've done a small interview for the Maccabi Tel Aviv official website. Not bad considering I'm not a journalist and I don't think I've even been mentioned on the Clyde website before. The power of twitter, I suppose.

Stick that on your fucking website

When asked about weaknesses I generally reply "drugs and women".

I'm self-employed.

I got asked what my greatest strength is and replied "my uppercut" before breaking the interviewer's jaw. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.