Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm struggling to see how 15 boys let a bunch of boring Geordie Shore wannabes ruin their time in Ibiza.

It's clearly your mates who are welts.

It didn't ruin their time, they just thought it was a bit overhyped.

This was effectively the last big one after 5 years of them, they'd saved Ibiza till last and it just wasn't as good as they thought it would be.

I can kind of see where he's coming from regarding Ibiza. I've been to Ibiza about 10 times in as many years, and I don't think I'll be back. Nowhere near as good as it was, and it's beyond a rip off now. I was over in June for the opening parties and spent as much in 4 nights, as I did the following month in Thailand for 3 weeks.

The Jet apartments are mayhem though, don't expect to sleep much. Plus points are dealers chapping your door every hour or so, selling whatever powder or pill takes your fancy.

Glorious view tonight when I went out - the sun had set and the peaks of the Sperrins were bathed in pink, with a covering of mist hovering about a foot over the fields.

Wasn't so glorious driving home with the mist having spread over the road, but heartlifting when I went out.