Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I don't think I've ever posted in here before.

Anyway - I'm working today in what is a very quiet office.  Its me and 4 women.  Guys generally just keep themselves to themselves but the women have been talking non-stop. If work is quiet you should just enjoy the Internet access and keep your mouth shut and let everyone relax and enjoy their slow burning hangover. 

Another rage element for me is don't ask me for advice about work and then when I give you the advice (the correct advice) choose to question it.  If you already know what you are doing then don't ask me in the first place.

I once spent half an hour in an office listening to a group of lassies argue over whether my spelling of hors d'oeuvres was right. Each one of them was sitting in front of an internet-enabled computer. They were still at it when I left.

I don't think I've ever posted in here before.

You appear to have gone a bit mad today, wandering around the forum like an auld yin asking where you are, and claiming never to have read things you have.

Are you feeling OK, chap? And would you like to know what's for tea?   :P

You appear to have gone a bit mad today, wandering around the forum like an auld yin asking where you are, and claiming never to have read things you have.

Are you feeling OK, chap? And would you like to know what's for tea?   :P

I was at a messy wedding last night and working today so apologies if I commit suicide before 10pm.

I was at a messy wedding last night and working today so apologies if I commit suicide before 10pm.

Jesus, what did you do that suicide seems like an option?   :blink:

Surely you didn't...with the bride?   :shutup

No I was referring to the working part of my post.  

What a disappointment   :P

At least you get to talk to us. No, wait - put the knife down!   :o

Having deja vu over this toilet prisoner story - have you told us this before, Hedgecutter

Probably. With enough exposure it might get made into another one of those near-death survival films.

The pity party scene and bit where I cleaned the bathroom out of sheer boredom would be a hit with critics.

Probably. With enough exposure it might get made into another one of those near-death survival films.

The pity party scene and bit where I cleaned the bathroom out of sheer boredom would be a hit with critics.

:lol:

I've watched and enjoyed films with a much poorer premise TBH. Get it written.

"Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the lavvy..."

:lol:

I've watched and enjoyed films with a much poorer premise TBH. Get it written.

"Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the lavvy..."

48hrs followed by the same thing miraculously happening again in... Another 48hrs.

On holiday this week so scavenging for meals will become the norm. Todays lunch will be reheated macaroni cheese with a side of reheated donner meat.

I saw that footage and was a bit puzzled by it.  Apparently these fans arrived 5-10 minutes late for kick off, only to find the turnstiles shut.  So one member of the group tried to rush the fences, dodge about ten coppers standing right there and get in.  That went well.

I think football fans in Scotland get a bad deal with the police sometimes and, certainly in some situations, there are times when the assumption is that football fans are there for trouble.  But what exactly did the person in that video expect to happen?  That the police would part Red Sea style and let them into the ground?  If you try to access a ticketed event, heavily policed, without going through the proper turnstiles or entrance then you'll get huckled.  

I saw that footage and was a bit puzzled by it.  Apparently these fans arrived 5-10 minutes late for kick off, only to find the turnstiles shut.  So one member of the group tried to rush the fences, dodge about ten coppers standing right there and get in.  That went well.

I think football fans in Scotland get a bad deal with the police sometimes and, certainly in some situations, there are times when the assumption is that football fans are there for trouble.  But what exactly did the person in that video expect to happen?  That the police would part Red Sea style and let them into the ground?  If you try to access a ticketed event, heavily policed, without going through the proper turnstiles or entrance then you'll get huckled.

Where did you think you'd posted this? It sounds interesting.