Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Needing a car recommendation, just spent most of today fitting a new timing chain to my BMW 316ti, and I've sort of now decided I should get rid of it. Its a 52 plate with ~70k miles, so £2k isn't out of the question but is maybe a higher estimate.

Anyway I'm plotting to buy a 170+ car, with four doors, for £2,500 or lower. Sort of stumbling about looking at all different types and can't decide on one, sort of want to stay away from another BMW as I can't be arsed with the chain/handbrake shoe shite that comes with them.

Any ideas?

Go and buy an e46 330ci. Make sure you search around and get a good one though. I'm on my second one and I love it. Both times out of the three times I was in the market for a car in the last four years I could've ended up with a e46 M3 which is my all time favourite car but due to seeing my best mate and his dad having minor issues/ complaints and myself not really wanting that hassle I shopped around for a good 330ci. First one I bought with my redundancy money from the navy was brilliant but I was a bit younger and absolutely ragged it about the place. Hardly any surprise when the cylinder head gasket went and I was left with having to buy a JDM RX8 in the short term to keep me going. The RX8 was a decent enough car but I never really felt any connection to it. Last November after a month of searching I went and bought another e46 330ci. I'm really made up with it. In very good good condition, one owner from new and a good service history. I had it two weeks until a deer decided to jump in front of it but thankfully the insurance repaired it and I'm a happy c**t once again. There will be c***s on here into cars who like old Ford Mexico's(which is a fine a car) etc but I love old e46 coupes.

post-30743-14638796172579_thumb.jpg

Remember the lassie from Dundee who made a song and it got played every hour on the radio in Dundee to get Gary Barlow to attend her 30th birthday party?

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

He turned up and sing at her 30th tonight. Gid, handsome cünt IMO.

Look at the unrestrained terror in his eyes.

Some place.

You really do see some sights there. Last night was the pinnacle, though. Both parties had to be locked in their respective halls until more police came and they thought it had calmed down. I always say I never want to go back after a night there, but the entertainment value is hilarious.

She's actually quite bonniest going by the other photos on FB. You'll probably see tomorrow in the papers.

4 nights out is a tad extreme, if that's going on its better to just mush them all into one 96hr dareathon.

This life lesson was brought to you in association with Lucozade Zero. The first Zero Calorie drink with 15 calories.

That woman is quite clearly mental.

I do have to laugh at these fans that infest these boards challenging other posters to " charity bets"

I suspect it's an insecurity thing and they were once the subject of bullying or some other psychological trauma in their life .

Doing a bit of this and that for Her Majesty in one of Her Royal Boroughs this week and spotted this near the pub. Thought it might cheer up The Defenders of Women and Children. Streets will be named after them too.

Hope you weren't in the St Christopher's, I thought you had better taste than that. Some not bad touristy pubs by the river but you're better off heading for Lewisham.

Doing a bit of this and that for Her Majesty in one of Her Royal Boroughs this week and spotted this near the pub. Thought it might cheer up The Defenders of Women and Children. Streets will be named after them too.

That wall's on its side. Not very well guarded IMO.