Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Honestly guys. Tattoos are not some sort of major op where you need to prep.

It's a mild irritation, get pished, won't hurt.

I actually quite like the feeling, especially where the skin is close to the bone, spine, shoulder blades etc.

I'd rather have a full body tattoo than stand on an upturned plug.

Upper inner? If so, take tramadol and enjoy the trip. If not, fear the worst.

I'd say 90% of the upper inner is fine until right at the top then it's a bit tender, nowhere near the worst place on the arm I didn't think.

My tattoo will be on my inner arm. Expecting some pain at least but it will be worth it when it's done. I'll just daydream to the last 20 mins of the cup final when it's getting done.

Mind and put up a picture when you're done.

About to spend ~£200 on my car, I'm not even sure Ive that amount to spare this month. 

One brake caliper and a couple of lovely, red, breather pipes for the engine bay. Lovely.

About to spend ~£200 on my car, I'm not even sure Ive that amount to spare this month.

One brake caliper and a couple of lovely, red, breather pipes for the engine bay. Lovely.

I looked at getting a Fabia VRS for a while but decided against it because they're a bit slow.

I looked at getting a Fabia VRS for a while but decided against it because they're a bit slow.

Yeah I went for a remapped Octavia VRS, still a bit heavy but quick enough for what I need. I'm now desperate to play with it and upgrade everything, but have nowhere near enough money to do everything I'm planning in one go.

Yeah I went for a remapped Octavia VRS, still a bit heavy but quick enough for what I need. I'm now desperate to play with it and upgrade everything, but have nowhere near enough money to do everything I'm planning in one go.

Don't say I'm not good to you.

post-31698-0-29039000-1467234740.jpg

Currently in a queue for the barbers and it's a single uber-chatty wifey giving the holiday chat. Not looking forward to this...

Eta top tip: when folk are talking about depressing things in an otherwise quiet room, don't chuckle at funny things as you sit in the background on your phone.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Currently in a queue for the barbers and it's a single uber-chatty wifey giving the holiday chat. Not looking forward to this...

Eta top tip: when folk are talking about depressing things in an otherwise quiet room, don't chuckle at funny things as you sit in the background on your phone.

You should never let a woman cut your hair. They are all shit at it.

I've just realised that I haven't watched a single game at Euro 2016 from start to finish.

What happened to me?

Are you gambling more on football? I find the more I do it the less I'm interested in anything but the result. Haven't lost/won much but might give it a holiday.