Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On Saturday I watched Soccer am, then the Bolton game at lunchtime on Sky, then went to the Gartcairn game. Came home watched the results then the Arsenal game. After that switched over for Barcelona. When that finished I watched highlights of the Football League on Channel 5 before finishing off with MOTD.

On Sunday, it was 5 a sides, then Man U,then Man City followed by Valencia. I watched bits of Ajax and Bilbao in between.

On Monday it was the 3 FL games then Chelsea.

I was actually sore today from lying on the couch for so long,

The word "hero" is often overused these days.

Not today.

On Saturday I watched Soccer am, then the Bolton game at lunchtime on Sky, then went to the Gartcairn game. Came home watched the results then the Arsenal game. After that switched over for Barcelona. When that finished I watched highlights of the Football League on Channel 5 before finishing off with MOTD.

On Sunday, it was 5 a sides, then Man U,then Man City followed by Valencia. I watched bits of Ajax and Bilbao in between.

On Monday it was the 3 FL games then Chelsea.

I was actually sore today from lying on the couch for so long,

And people harp on about Leicester? This is a proper achievement. 

Since moving into my new House I've had to fix a tumble dryer and an oven. Thank f**k for youtube. It used to be phone landlord and get a brand new appliance, times have a-changed.

Been in the hoose since 7am awaiting deliveries of stuff etc. mr Virgin Telly man turned up at 4.30 drilling holes in our nice new walls. Still no Telly or owt so am away to the Cask to watch the City game.

Flamin eck

Grimbo

Eta summat spooky happened earlier l'll reveal all later if I'm no too pished & if Mr Virgin has finished.

Been in the hoose since 7am awaiting deliveries of stuff etc. mr Virgin Telly man turned up at 4.30 drilling holes in our nice new walls. Still no Telly or owt so am away to the Cask to watch the City game.

Flamin eck

Grimbo

Eta summat spooky happened earlier l'll reveal all later if I'm no too pished & if Mr Virgin has finished.

Was Eck the cat or the dog?

Females shouldn't be allowed to attend fitba games before they pass a test ensuring the know the simplest of rules and terminology.

Sitting in front of a group just now and the shite coming out of their mouths has went from cringeworthy to borderline rage inducing :angry:

Flamin eck

Grimbo

Did the ghosts of your dead pets come back to haunt you?

Females shouldn't be allowed to attend fitba games before they pass a test ensuring the know the simplest of rules and terminology.

Sitting in front of a group just now and the shite coming out of their mouths has went from cringeworthy to borderline rage inducing :angry:

What game were you at?

When ordering anything online, why don't companies just offer 'free P&P' rather than charging £3.99? Why don't they just build the £3.99 into the price of the product?

So they can charge £8.99 to deliver to Inverness.  :angry: