Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was in poundstretchers today (Long story) and I let off an almighty ripper of a fart, just as "good vibrations" by the beach boys started playing over the store speakers.

I was in poundstretchers today (Long story) and I let off an almighty ripper of a fart, just as "good vibrations" by the beach boys started playing over the store speakers.

Since when have Poondies been playing real songs? Last couple of times I've been in, it's been nondescript nonsense they've been playing!

Valid point smurph, it could have been a Cover version, I wasn't in a hurry to hang about the place. I was probably the only customer that isn't on the DSS.

A tenuous point, Sunday at 13:00 on BBC 6 Music, they have an appreciation on the 50th anniversary of Pet Sounds, possibly the greatest album in the world.

Politics thread for this pish but I read yesterday that British expats who have been out the country for less than 15 years are eligible to vote in the EU Referendum.

Your future is in my hands mwhahahahaha

Politics thread for this pish but I read yesterday that British expats who have been out the country for less than 15 years are eligible to vote in the EU Referendum.

What a bizarrely arbitrary number.

This expat thing is hilarious. My father was absolutely spewing about not being able to vote in the independence referendum, and he hasn't lived in the country since before the original referendum on devolution. You'd be as well opening it up to anyone who likes the thrill of filling out paperwork.

We hate to think what else might be in your hands at this moment.

Your wife is delighted......

What a bizarrely arbitrary number.

This expat thing is hilarious. My father was absolutely spewing about not being able to vote in the independence referendum, and he hasn't lived in the country since before the original referendum on devolution. You'd be as well opening it up to anyone who likes the thrill of filling out paperwork.

Agree with both points. I was disappointed to not be eligible for the indy referendum as I see it being more important than the EU one but I wasn't "spewing".

You'd expect expats on the Costas would vote to Remain so they continue getting free healthcare and the likes, but as most of them are racist fuckwits they'll probably vote Leave, contrary to their own interests.

Just did the healthiest food shop of my life - avocado's, mango's, spinach, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, carrots and bananas among other things. Im planning on going smoothie crazy this week in hopes of losing my beer belly.