Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

It was free to view on Freeview tonight.

The youtube stream was better quality. When it worked.

Then again I watched the first half online and the second on TV. I paid less attention or the first half, and didn't have to suffer the commentary, so that probably helped elevate the stream in my estimation too.

Study leave has just resulted in me just getting fucked. Oh, dear. Deeboy will help me out if the Ching binge goes to far ;)

That's why they call it study leave. If you aren't spending the time by making regular visits to uncle Charlie's house, you may as well just call it telecommuting.

I asked my 12 year old boy if he was offered £1m but 100 random people around the world would drown and if he didn't take the money they wouldn't be harmed, what would he choose?

Without hesitation he chose the money. I'm not sure what to make of this tbh.

I asked my 12 year old boy if he was offered £1m but 100 random people around the world would drown and if he didn't take the money they wouldn't be harmed, what would he choose?

Sounds like a well motivated young lad.

I'm more concerned that you came up with this scenario to be honest.

What the f**k, Dee Man?

Edit: and if its folk that I don't know. Or even folk that I do know and don't like, then the money, obvs.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Is there any chance that one of them could turn out to be someone you know?

I'd happily drown 100 people personally, outwith my close friends and family for a million.

Would you do a homer for P&B mates to do their P&B foes?

Asking for a friend obvs.

Grimbo