Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A film called "Sausage Party", an animation about food in a supermarket. Tag line of "A hero will rise". This must be a piss take?

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt1700841/

Looking forward to it. Thought the trailer was hilarious. Seth Rogan wrote it I think (couldn't be arsed clinking the link).

I've been trying to sort out travel for a day out, every bus company is coming in at £350 - £380, I've one with £230 but I'm highly dubious of this price as

1. I know the owner and his two sons, they're cowboys.

2. The specific busses I've asked for are not available and are more expensive to the extreme.

One company has offered me a bus at £350, I've to get in touch immediately if I want to secure the booking. If I get a lower quote I've to tell them the company and the quote - which I've done.

I await the reply of 'lol, go 4 it m8'.

I've been trying to sort out travel for a day out, every bus company is coming in at £350 - £380, I've one with £230 but I'm highly dubious of this price as

1. I know the owner and his two sons, they're cowboys.

2. The specific busses I've asked for are not available and are more expensive to the extreme.

One company has offered me a bus at £350, I've to get in touch immediately if I want to secure the booking. If I get a lower quote I've to tell them the company and the quote - which I've done.

I await the reply of 'lol, go 4 it m8'.

Is it a stagecoach?

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

I don't think we'd need bother asking Phil Mickelson the question , we can guess easy enough.

He was mentioned yesterday as being the beneficiary of inside info during a Yankee stock market court case.

His worth @2015 was $300,000,000+.

When the fuckity is enough, "enough" ?

He must have drowned some amount of people.

Hadn't realised what a twat Eric Clapton was before...

http://rockaliser.blogspot.co.uk/2010/12/eric-claptons-evil-speech.html?m=1

Imagine a pop star pulling that kind of shit in the Internet age. He wouldn't have been able to use any of the modern means of promotion without it being drowned in a sea of reminders that coons and wogs aren't welcome to buy his album/attend his shows.

Any time this comes up, there's always someone who defends him by saying he was drunk and shouldn't be held responsible. Aye, we've all got plastered, viciously denigrated other races in public, then refused to back down from it for 40 years   :rolleyes: