Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

20 minutes ago, gavin_3110 said:

This guy is just fantastic, such a great guy. Just excellent.

It never ceases to amaze me the number of people like Daniel that think anyone in their right mind would give a flying f**k about any day in their life to make a vlog about it.

Just f**k off.

15 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Numerous consecutive days of rich food and bevvy are having an adverse effect on my loved ones.

I just farted and my son, who is playing at the other side of the room, has just got a whiff of it and started crying.

That's impressive!

I decided it would be easiest to tell anyone who asked what I wanted for Christmas this year just to get me beer. I like most beer/ale/lager so they couldn't go wrong, I told them. 

This decision has come back to bite me somewhat, mainly due to the modern trend for very strong beers. My usual taste is for anything around 4-5.5% but nearly everything I've been gifted is over 6.5%, with many of them over 7% and a few over 9%.

I'm struggling on regardless.

3 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

I decided it would be easiest to tell anyone who asked what I wanted for Christmas this year just to get me beer. I like most beer/ale/lager so they couldn't go wrong, I told them. 

This decision has come back to bite me somewhat, mainly due to the modern trend for very strong beers. My usual taste is for anything around 4-5.5% but nearly everything I've been gifted is over 6.5%, with many of them over 7% and a few over 9%.

I'm struggling on regardless.

Keep on fighting the good fight

Feeling a bit rough and have girlfriend's family arriving shortly including a couple of young kids.  Just poured a G&T to see if that perks me up a bit.

Never fails in my experience. Make sure you keep reloading for the sake of the children.

Feeling the effects of a few days of prolonged drinking and back to work tomorrow. My wife got a bottle of bailey's chocolate though that she wants to try in a hot chocolate and I'm finding the temptation to make myself a mug a bit too much. Problem is a mug-full of this and I can't imagine it will be too long before I find myself reaching for the whisky.

I've not had a beer for about a week. Trying to remember the last time I drank as much as I have without having a single beer. Had gin, wine, whisky, rum, brandy, champagne and now baileys in that time but not a single beer, my favourite drink.