Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Had been in gym this morning. Was getting changed into swimming trunks and noticed an open locker with a jacket, a stripy Paul Smith scarf just like my own and what looked like a pile of keys/phone/wallet etc. "What sort of careless fanny would leave their locker open like that?" I thought to myself. When I came back in from my swim/sauna the locker was still open with all the stuff on display. Had a shave, got dressed and then realised my jacket wasn't in my locker. I must've put my outer layer of stuff into one locker, lost my train of thought and then put my bag, clothes etc into another. Good thing Edinburgh is full of fine, honest people. 

Had been in gym this morning. Was getting changed into swimming trunks and noticed an open locker with a jacket, a stripy Paul Smith scarf just like my own and what looked like a pile of keys/phone/wallet etc. "What sort of careless fanny would leave their locker open like that?" I thought to myself. When I came back in from my swim/sauna the locker was still open with all the stuff on display. Had a shave, got dressed and then realised my jacket wasn't in my locker. I must've put my outer layer of stuff into one locker, lost my train of thought and then put my bag, clothes etc into another. Good thing Edinburgh is full of fine, honest people. 

Good job a bunch of Eastern Europeans hadn't gotten hold of your stuff.

4 hours ago, supermik said:

Thats my first 24 cans down. Still got 84 to go before the hogmany shop!

You need to have a word with the Olympic committee about this. You'd easily bag the gold in beer guzzling. Be good to see you topple off the podium Stuart McCall style.

Religious right-wing family-in-laws are here and they are playing Christmas carols that we are singing along to. Absent-mindedly when 'oh Christmas Tree' started began singing 'the red flag', being the same tune and all.

Really hope we've gone to my families by the time of the Queen's Speech as I fear my traditional anti-monarchist rant isn't going to go down well in this crowd.

2 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Religious right-wing family-in-laws are here and they are playing Christmas carols that we are singing along to. Absent-mindedly when 'oh Christmas Tree' started began singing 'the red flag', being the same tune and all.

Really hope we've gone to my families by the time of the Queen's Speech as I fear my traditional anti-monarchist rant isn't going to go down well in this crowd.

Coming along nicely. I suggest you guzzle lots of Buckie and keep us posted on family proceedings. 

15 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

You had a shave at the gym?