Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's the Aberdonian attempt at replicating a croissant...and is as close to the original as Pittodrie is to the Palace of Versailles.

Don't think they played football at Versailles, more real tennis. Parc Des Princes or Stade De France surely!:whistle

Anyway tried butteries a couple of times up in Furryboots City. Neither good nor bad imo.

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

They are rowies, not fucking 'butteries'. 

Indeed! I couldn't recall the proper name.

My sister in law is from Aberdeen and one of my brothers has gone native up there. Had season tickets at Pittodrie for years.

I witnessed a spectacular car crash last night that was like something straight out of one of those American cop car chase shows.

A car overtook me going about 120km/h, (don't know what that is in real speed), veered off the right lane down an embankment, through the bushes, reappeared back up the embankment, shot across the two lanes and down the embankment on the left hand side before flipping and coming to rest on the drivers side with the car facing the opposite direction. It was fucking awesome.

There was an absolutely horrific video of a small puppy being fed to a snake that I seen about a year or so ago. The look of fear on the little puppy's face just before the snake goes in for the chomp has haunted me ever since. Fucking hate humans doing stuff like that. It's usually when I can't sleep it regularly crops into my head - there's worse things happening in the world obviously, but it's something that I can't seem to shake.

5 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

In a hotel room with 2 mates. These c***s are the worst snorers ever, just as well I can get some kip when I'm home.

There's always a downside to threesomes.