Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Upon consideration I'd take the blonde from behind while she munches on the brunette with Kyle tied naked to the chair having a pig chewing his truffle oil drenched genitals. Might have to go out after the watershed.

Edited by welshbairn

Spar regularly try to give me (and I assume other customers) a free copy of the Sun with any purchase. Every time I refuse. One of the lassies working on the till was practically begging me to take one, even if I was just going to launch it in the nearest bin (her words). Still no sell.

Anyway, I saw a guy with a man bun yesterday. He must have missed the memo that the 'trendy' wankers have ditched it and are eagerly waiting for the next fad. Obviously he was wearing skinny jeans and no socks.

My employers are currently going through a period of "Restructuring". One of the girls in my team got the sack today. Not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, my job is now safe. On the other hand, I have to do more work.

It was mostly the prospect of actually having to work for a living that was giving me conflicting feelings. I have grown quite comfortable with earning far too much money for the level of effort expended. It might now shrink to just more money than I deserve.

I just watched an old episode of The Weakest Link there and the final two ended up being a Scottish guy and woman. The guy won it and at the end when he was asked what he'd spend his £2600 winnings on he said "Probably a bigger bottle of whisky, a carton of cigarettes, gamble a wee bit more down the bookies on Saturday and just waste the rest" :lol:

What a legend.

976111258d1dd432b275764c8b8c72db.jpg 2 skanks on Jeremy Kyle today. Would you?

Where's Stellaboz he's usually the barometer on these matters.

Imo, widnae unless large consumption of alcohol. Followed by deep regret the next day. They both look a bit unhinged. Dark haired one slightly less than other

The one on the left if she's the last one on the dance floor and you need to simply blow your muck anywhere except into a tissue.

The one on the right looks slightly like Jonny Lee Miller which, sadly doesn't do it for me. It's a widnae.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I just watched an old episode of The Weakest Link there and the final two ended up being a Scottish guy and woman. The guy won it and at the end when he was asked what he'd spend his £2600 winnings on he said "Probably a bigger bottle of whisky, a carton of cigarettes, gamble a wee bit more down the bookies on Saturday and just waste the rest" :lol:

What a legend.

Time to get out the bottles of sleeping pills...